“Defence Force League” is a registered Non-Government Organization of Ex-Servicemens and Patriotic Indian Citizens. It has its functional base in Pimpri Chinchwad, Pune and slowly expanding to different regions of India. It has five wings: Army , Air Force, Navy , Para SF, women wing .
Defence Force League is registered under Societies Registration Act 1860, in the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India .
Defence Force League is made for uniting Ex-servicemens & patriotic civilians to work together for the History Awareness, Youth empowerment , Women empowerment, Promoting and educating youths in international category sports , Commando training , Armed struggle history documentation, preservation of our culture & Heritage, Encouraging Patriotism through Social Activities, Awareness about National security & Unity, etc.
- Unite all ranks of Indian Ex-servicemen’s to work for betterment of veterans community relation with Youths.
- Make civilians actively involved in welfare for the Defence Force knowledge.
- Spread and promote patriotic History of Indian Armed Struggle & Battle operations by Indian Defence Services
- Empowerment of Ex-servicemen community
- Skill development programs of Ex-servicemen , to make them stand strong in corporate world
- Training, Teaching & Guidance to Youth students in the International Category Sports, Army commando Training , Self Defence techniques, Army Exams preparation through Training camps
- Women Empowerment
- Arranging Awareness program about Indian Defence Forces
- Work for assistance of old age veterans
- Documentation & Promotion of Armed Forces History through Digital Media
- Celebrating Defence Force Events